Ants in my Smartipants

So one day I was eating crackers and after I had eaten about 1/4 of the sleeve I noticed a small black thing on my cracker. Upon closer inspection I noticed that it was an ant. I then inspected the entire sleeve more closely and noticed that it was swarming with ants, ants on which I had been happily munching! That, my dear friends, is how there came to be ants in my smartipants!!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I AM CRANKYBABY

Why is that when I buy people great gifts they are jerks to me??


Next year you are all getting really bad gifts that way you have an excuse to be a jerk to me


Also I hate the post office....

and I had an allergic reaction to conditioner

it's good times here

5 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous larn gina said…

    i hope you are not referring to me...i was tough in my negotiating but only to show my poker face...do not be cranky baby...sorry about the allergic rxn, i hope it was not aveda...ps i am about to eat soup loaded with msg so soon i will be sick baby...later

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Cookie said…

    not about larn

    it was not aveda conditioner (don't worry)

    Have fun with the MSG

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Kristen D said…

    how did i just read this post til now? BTW, I just posted on George's site that you and him have the same bday and you love him. Then I put the link to here. I am your Cupid.
    Happy Birthday!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger GEORGE! said…

    I heard we have the same birthday, cool.

     
  • At 1:22 AM, Blogger Kristen D said…

    Snap out of it and post a new blog dammit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home