Ants in my Smartipants

So one day I was eating crackers and after I had eaten about 1/4 of the sleeve I noticed a small black thing on my cracker. Upon closer inspection I noticed that it was an ant. I then inspected the entire sleeve more closely and noticed that it was swarming with ants, ants on which I had been happily munching! That, my dear friends, is how there came to be ants in my smartipants!!

Monday, November 28, 2005

THINGS I HATE TODAY


1) Websites that automatically play music
2) Methoxymethylbenzoic Acid
3) When my Car is broken
4) Waiting to go home
5) Being Hungry and not wanting to eat
6) Being so Tired

6 Comments:

  • At 3:24 PM, Anonymous larn gina said…

    THINGS YOU LOVE TODAY:
    1) your ex almost sister in law and her hot vag shots
    2) the kmad and her boob shots
    3) candy...sugared and non-sugared
    4) when the gargoyle picks his nose because then you can shame him
    5) apples...b/c they keep the ponies at play
    6) purple...even if it is also tinky winky's fave
    7) D.B. (OBV)
    8) making fun of ginger kids


    cheer up buttercup!

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Blogger Cookie said…

    I do love all those things!!!

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Kristen D said…

    how come i didn't know you posted? Bad bad blogfriend. OOH new meaning of BFF. Blog Friend Fonovik. I will make a list of things you love:
    1. when you buy cars that are "savevers"
    2. when your prof eats
    3. masala chick pea wraps from the peanut mill
    4. GEORGE!
    5. vegan dirt cookies
    6. caring for your teenage girl
    7. Uncle Bill
    8. Buttons
    9. GI Joe
    10. Johnny Cash
    11. Crusty Bars
    12. MAC makeovers
    13. the nightlife

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Cookie said…

    I also love all of those things!!


    PS I was unaware that I had to inform people when I updated, i though you were supposed to check every day

    PPS Don't let Branden catch you spelling his last name wrong, you might get in trouble

    PPPS Also they are Krusteaz bars... as in we are being 'teaz'-ed about the "Krust'

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Kristen D said…

    when i said bad bad blogfriend, i was talking about myself

    how do you spell fon....
    eh, does it matter?

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Cookie said…

    You are not a bad blog friend...I still love you!!!

    You were close with the spelling... it's Fonovic.... and he has been known to read this!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home