Ants in my Smartipants

So one day I was eating crackers and after I had eaten about 1/4 of the sleeve I noticed a small black thing on my cracker. Upon closer inspection I noticed that it was an ant. I then inspected the entire sleeve more closely and noticed that it was swarming with ants, ants on which I had been happily munching! That, my dear friends, is how there came to be ants in my smartipants!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Circle of Life

So once a long time ago (well more like 2 years ago) I needed to staple something, so I randomly walked into the nearest office, which happened to be that of organic chemistry Professor Chanel, and asked to borrow a stapler. He looked surprised but lent me his stapler. It was a really nice stapler, I think it was a swingline. In case you are not up to date of your staplers, I will inform you that swingline makes the Rolls Royce of staplers.

Anyways, today I was sitting in my office, working hard of course, and some random first year walked into my office and asked to borrow my stapler. I guess what goes around comes around. I lent her my stapler and she thanked me (even though my stapler is not a swingline!)

So that's my random story for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home