Ants in my Smartipants

So one day I was eating crackers and after I had eaten about 1/4 of the sleeve I noticed a small black thing on my cracker. Upon closer inspection I noticed that it was an ant. I then inspected the entire sleeve more closely and noticed that it was swarming with ants, ants on which I had been happily munching! That, my dear friends, is how there came to be ants in my smartipants!!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Can Anybody Answer me this?


Why are matters of the heart so complicated??
How can you be so in love with someone yet hate everything about them?

How can you overcome heartbreak??

2 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous larn gina said…

    the answer is simple...fuck someone else...give up your eban virginity

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Kristen D said…

    sell it on ebay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home