Ants in my Smartipants

So one day I was eating crackers and after I had eaten about 1/4 of the sleeve I noticed a small black thing on my cracker. Upon closer inspection I noticed that it was an ant. I then inspected the entire sleeve more closely and noticed that it was swarming with ants, ants on which I had been happily munching! That, my dear friends, is how there came to be ants in my smartipants!!

Saturday, October 15, 2005




BEING FORCED TO UPDATE


So Larn is yelling at me because I never update my blog, but really she shouldn't be allowed since she hasn't even made hers yet let alone updated it.

I hope that you like my picture. It's THE UNCLE BILL with Larn and I. This is THE UNCLE BILL the star of KMADS wedding video. If you need a camera man for your wedding don't hire the same guy that she did, unless you have an uncle that you would like to highlight.

You can't really tell from this picture but I am wearing my new favourite shirt, it says LISA 42 CHICKADEE MAINE and if all goes according to plan then you may be seeing it in pictures more often.

Also I bet that you didn't know that there is a Jell-O museum in LeRoy NY. I bet you didn't know that there was a town called LeRoy in New York, but I guess that you learn something every day!! The KMAD and I had a great time learning all about Jell-O whilst Larn was sleeping in the car being a BTC!

So those are my highlight from the Trip to Connecticut. The trip I returned from 2 weeks ago and I am just getting around to writing about now. HOORAY FOR APATHY!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Kristen D said…

    lisa 42 chickadee maine is a t-shirt the mimi made for my aunt lisa except it is hysterical because it has her name, age, then the maine state bird and then the word maine. yup, that's my grandma

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous laureeeeeeeen said…

    DAMN.....UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home